Extending a heartfelt thank you to NU Student temp for their invaluable support in securing my first on-campus job as an Instructional Assistant Leader. Their guidance made the entire process seamless – from facilitating communication with my supervisor to handling paperwork easily. This opportunity to lead a team, manage resources, and align my past experiences with my course of study was truly transformative. It enhanced my skills and provided a meaningful platform for building connections and expanding my professional network. I extend my sincere thanks to NU Student Temp for making this journey both memorable and impactful.

Special gratitude to April Hoyte and Mercy Sulochana for providing me with this fantastic opportunity – your efforts have truly shaped this experience to not only be an enjoyable one but also incredibly rewarding.

I’d also like to express my sincere gratitude to my supervisor, Robin, for their invaluable guidance throughout. Their mentorship has been a beacon, steering me through the intricacies of leadership and professional development. – Surabhi Bhatt, Lead Instructional Assistant