For U.S. based student employees, the W-2 is available electronically.
Current U.S.-based (except Puerto Rico) employees may access their 2022 W-2 tax documents from Workday. This change provides another secure and convenient way to access your wage and tax statement this tax season, and we’ll continue looking for ways to make the system more useful for all.
In Workday is click on the top left “Menu” tab, then the “Pay” app, and then “My Tax Documents” to find it in the “External Tax Documents” box.
If you are no longer a student employee at Northeastern, you may register with ADP (https://my.adp.com) at any point in the year. If you signed up in previous years to receive an electronic W-2, you are all set; your registration carries over.
- Full Social Security number
- Employee ID/Student ID, which is your NUID, available on your Student Hub Home
- Zip Code on your most recent pay stub (the first 5 digits only). For foreign addresses, please use zip code 02115.
Follow these steps:
1. Go to https://my.adp.com
2. Click Create Account
3. Click I Have a Registration Code
4. Enter the Registration Code: NTU1-W2
5. Enter your legal First Name and Last Name
6. Choose: W2 Services from the dropdown
7. Choose: 2022 for the past calendar year of employment from the dropdown
8. Enter your Employee ID/Student ID, your NUID
9. Enter the Company Code: TWH
10. Enter your Zip Code
11. Enter your Social Security Number* in the Employee’s SSA field
12. Follow the prompts, which include establishing a password and answering security questions
13. Once registered, return to ADP site https://my.adp.com login using your ADP username and password to access your W-2.
*If you have any issues with your social security number, please contact the Office of Student Employment, Graduate Assistantships & Fellowships.
If you registered and have forgotten your login and password, click on forgot your ID/Password and follow the instructions.
Students who do not have access to Workday and are unable to register with ADP should contact Student Employment directly to receive their W-2 by email.
For Canadian based employees, the T4 is available electronically.
To access your paycheck and tax forms, please register online with ADP Canada TeamPay (http://teampay.adp.com) by following the Employee Self Service instructions.
For all technical questions, please call ADP Call Center at 1-866-734-0954 and select the Option 1 for employee. You will be asked for the employee number, which is your NUID and company code. The company codes are:
- T2B0: For employees paid semi-monthly on the Toronto and Vancouver campuses
- 85GR: For employees paid weekly on the Toronto and Vancouver campuses